MSM – Methylsulfonylmethane – DMSO2, methyl sulfone,
and dimethyl sulfone
• Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
• Fibromyalgia (connective tissue pain)
• Lower back pains
• Muscle aches
• Bursitis (elbows and knees)
• Tennis elbows and other local sports injuries
• Carpal Syndrome (intermittent numbness of the thumb, index, long and radial half of the ring finger)
• Personal injury due to accidents, burns, etc.
• Scars due to burns, operations, accidents, etc.
• Headaches, migraines
• RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)
HELPS TO REGULATE:
CIRCULATION: angina, arteriosclerosis/atherosclerosis, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, heart infarcts, strokes, tachycardia (fast pulse), thrombosis.
DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: colic, constipation, chronic diarrhoea, mal-absorption, pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas).
MUSCLES: backache, convulsions, cramps, increased excitability/jumpiness, numbness, nystagmus (rapid eye movements), spasms, tense/tight muscles, tingling, tremors.
NERVOUS SYSTEM: apathy, confusion, depression, disorientation, epilepsy, hallucinations, irritability, mental illness, multiple sclerosis, nervousness, neuritis paranoia, Parkinson’s disease, poor memory, senility.
GENERAL: alcoholism, arthritis, body odours, broken bones, calcification in any organ, cancer, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, diabetes, eclampsia, headaches, infections and inflammations, liver cirrhosis, lupus erythematosus, migraines, old age, prostate problems, rickets, rigidity – mental and physical, skin wrinkled and tough, stiffness, stone-formation in gall bladder or kidneys, thyroid overactive.
PainRelief Oil employs the following mechanism to address the above symptoms:
• It is a natural analgetic: it blocks the transfer of pain impulses through nerve fibers (C-fibers).
• Blocks inflammations and inflammatory processes. PainRelief Oil enhances the activity of cortisol, a natural anti-inflammatory hormone produced by the body.
• Improves the permeability of cell membranes. This improves the uptake of nutrients and many vitamins and the elimination of waste products and excess
• Dilates blood vessels, enhancing the blood circulation. This, too, helps to eliminate waste products from the body, which speeds up healing.
• Is a muscle relaxant. This is an important and often overlooked benefit of MSM. Many chronic
pains are aggravated by chronic muscle tension in the body.
• Aids the natural defence mechanisms in the body by regulating the prostaglandin metabolism, and regulates the formation of antibodies and immune complexes.
• Slows down and restores crosslinking in collagen. Crosslinking in collagen is a natural process in scar formation, causing hard and often painful scar tissues. Particularly in the case of burn scars, in which large surface areas may be affected, this may lead to chronic pain. PainRelief Oil heals scar tissue which makes the skin more flexible. Dramatic examples are known of people who have treated burn scars with a PainRelief Oil spray and have seen their scars almost disappear and have eliminated associated pains.